2015

2015

kiss me

More than a kiss

And when our lips are so close together
my long waiting is ended forever
and when your warm breathe lingers in the air
that i know truly, with me you are here

R
ecalling time sits down just to gather
a simple glimpse of us near each other
for he knows in our heart's a mutual pray'r
in each other's arms with tight hugs to share

Thy lips in my cheeks are light as feathers
yet mysteriously turns my world safer
for it removed the tracks made by a tear
makes me smile more for there's nothing to fear

Your kiss holds a certain kind of power
more than concern, it's tender loving care
and with your kindness that can't be compared
sure i'm a boyfriend that's blessed and luckier

Near silence makes our heartbeats shout louder
giving our souls a chance to understand clear'r
though we've been apart it does not matter  
for we now kissed and made our love stronger

10nov2010.proj3 dorm  

________________________________________________________