2015

2015

cheap, i have been


cheap, i have been

at the very least, i used your corpse
to thirst my long-time friend, revenge
you all, who thought that had my body
forgot that my soul had besiege yours
and in my palms, i played y'all dearly

to my sexual prowess you all gave in
and with every stroke of satisfaction
you have moaned like tomorrow's not comin'
evr'y climax, is a battle i won
by swiftly, guilt-free leaving you alone

yet as i laugh its always empty
regretting the years lost instantly
fighting, most of the time angry
for the innocence he took carelessly
a ghost that'll haunt me eternally

soon enough as the last tree leaf clings
i will learn anew to hum and sing
what forgiveness have all been shouting
and comes the great time of love making
pure happiness will spring 'round shining


13sep10, with the room cockroaches  
__________________________________________________