2015

2015

#Aclearer2015

With this post I am hopeful that the lessons I've learned from the previous years will help pave the way for a clearer 2015.

#meYear (2014) was all about "Starting Over again" and that being a single person isn't bad at all..--I'll make kwento about this on another post hehe

And building up your new life comes handy only if you have learned to accept things -good AND bad. 

Thus, this year will be the continuation of that fresh start. Expect more colorful stories and roller coaster experiences (written na, para mas madaling ikwento ulet sa future generations)

Challenges will surely be present as well. But with the presence of God, my loved one, family and friends, each blow of  hardship will be bearable. 

I have to make a new hashtag (theme) pa for this year pero thats a thing na kusa na lng na dumarating. And as for my january profile pix, it includes an Eye glass to remind me to have a good vision/mission for 2015... At sana ay ma achieve ko ehehehe